Information for participants of open Events*, organized by the University of Opole (or in cooperation with the University of Opole), concerning photographing, filming and image processing as personal data.
** During the Events, photos will be taken and footage will be filmed for promotional and archival purposes of the University. Those who do not agree to the recording of their image are requested to leave the area of the Event.
Further participation in the Event is treated by the Administrator as a clear confirmation – consent to the processing of the participant’s image as personal data. In addition, participation in the Event is tantamount to the participant’s consent to the use of their image in promotional and informational materials of the University of Opole free of charge.
All participants are kindly requested to read the following information clause.
Information about the processing of the image as personal data:
- The Administrator of your personal data is the University of Opole with its registered office at Plac Kopernika 11a, 45-040 Opole (hereinafter referred to as the University).
- The Personal Data Administrator has appointed Data Protection Inspector supervising the correct processing of personal data, who can be contacted in matters of personal data via the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, through the form available on the page: http://iod.uni.opole.pl/kontakt/ or by writing to the address given in section 1. The contact details of the Data Protection Inspector are available on the website http://iod.uni.opole.pl.
- Your image will be processed for archival and promotional purposes on the basis of your consent, i.e. pursuant to Article 6, section 1 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (Acts. Office. OJ EU L No. 119, p.1).
- Your image can be shared with the following entities: the media cooperating with the University and entities printing informational materials.
- Your image will be stored until the withdrawal of your consent.
- The consent given by you is voluntary. If you do not consent to the photographing and recording of your image you are requested to leave the area of the University and notify the photographer that you do not consent to the use of your image.
- We do not transfer your data outside the EU.
- Please be informed that the Administrator does not process your personal data in a manner based on automated processing, including profiling.
- You have the right to access the content of your personal data, receive a copy thereof and, subject to the provisions of the law, you are also entitled to:
a) withdraw the consent given, with the proviso that the withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing performed on the basis of your consent prior to its withdrawal,
b) have the data erased,
c) restrict the processing of personal data;
- d) lodge an objection,
- You are entitled to bring a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection in the case of finding that the processing of the image as personal data violates the generally applicable regulations in this regard.
* – not applicable to participants – persons performing public functions.
** – optional – the name of the Event